http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Mrs. Grabby Hands

I'd like to apologize to all our blog readers for not having posted in quite a while. I won't go into details, as that would embarrass another of the blog writers, but let's just say there was a very funny blog and a lot of smack talking on the side (which few of you actually were witness to since it was edited out very quickly). But the point is that I'm back with a fabulous story about annoying people.

At the Mexican food restaurant where I work, we are in a small shopping center with two other restaurants. The people that run the restaurant next door are really nice and well intentioned. If we need change we go over there, if they need to borrow some onions, they come to us. It's nice. But every time the woman from next door comes over, no matter what she's doing, she walks up to the torridly chip tray and says, "How are your chips today?" Every time she says the same thing. And I always say, "They're good." And she then proceeds to grab chips, with her bare hand out of the tray. You may be saying to yourself, "Chill out Kina, she just wants some chips." But what you don't understand is that aside from people showing you their empty salsa container and nodding at you as to say, "More salsa please, salsa bitch", grabbing chips is the most annoying thing ever. Whenever this happens I have to throw away any chips that she may have touched. A customer I didn't know did this a week ago and I almost punched him in the face. Don't touch my chips with your grimy little hands. If you'd like chips, I'd be more than happy to give them to you. And the fact that the woman next door runs a restaurant and knows how important it is for everything to be clean and yet still infects our chips really pisses me off.

Anyway, that's my annoying story. You may not find it as rude as I do, but I assure you, as a waitress, it is plenty annoying. So remember kids, if you need salsa just say, "Can we have some more salsa?" - I don't read head nods, don't touch my chips, and most importantly don't touch anyone else's bathing suit areas.

Kina

3 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Kina, you explaining it in detail wouldn't embarrass me... maybe it would embarrass you, i dunno. You can't write something like that and except me NOT to comment, bt you just HAD to say something didntcha? By the way, NOBODY saw it whatsoever. Welcome back either way.

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that woman doesn't necessarily know about cleanliness. i mean, she's middle eastern, right? must be, its a falafel place next door. so she is probably really, really dirty.

    i don't really mean that. i'm just in a stereotyping mood because of the movie Crash that Drew and I just watched (sorry J-tron). Yeah, so better watch out cuz they got bombs at the falafel place! they might blow up the cars parked on your restaurant's lawn!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter