http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

3 funny things I saw today showing how weird people are

**Updated **
Ok ok everyone but me has seen that "organ donor" sticker.. so here's another one i saw recently on a car in my school parking lot (a good source for weird bumper stickers as it is) that said

"ABOLISH SLAVERY! Boycot The Circus!"

i think i may have seen that one before, but it's still as weird as it ever was. So There!

and as for this next bumper sticker, even if it isnt totally random and unseen, it's new to me and i think it's damn weird...


While driving i noticed a car in front of me with a bumper sticker that said
"Don't take your organs to heaven... heaven knows we need them on earth!
-Become an organ donor today"

what a friggin weird bumper sticker to have on your car!! to choose one singular statement for the rest of the world at your rear to read, Become An Organ Donor is the one you want to promote the most? Not Git R Done or Save The Whales or No Fat Chicks or Disco Sucks(Like on my car).... I don't even think i've ever in my 22 years seen or heard of a bumper sticker for organ donors. Have you? I doubt it. It just struck me as the weirdest bumper sticker i've seen in a while....


weird thing numero deuce:
while sitting at the computer in the school computer lab today, i looked over to the computer beside me and saw this middle age black womans book bag that had the words "S.S.P. (heart)'s JESUS" written at least a dozen times around the edge of it in big letters drawn in marker.
So now we know that preteen girls and Baptist Christians share the same hobby. I had no idea! It had actual HEARTS instead of the word "love's". This, to me, is incredible. What makes a grown woman do something like that? I know you love Jesus, i'm sure it's plastered all over the back of your car (just like it is on 15% of the cars in the school parking lot, another phenomoenon i've never understood or been comfortable with), but do you really love Jesus like you loved Jimmy McKracken in the 6th grade? Do you really love him like you loved Michael Jackson when he was black? Do you really need to write "I heart Jesus" all over your school bag???? Good Lord!


-Jordan

5 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow.. I've seen that bumper sticker a bunch of places. Where have you been?

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    i guess i've been keeping my eyes on the road where they should be.

    wow, i guess it's just me then. This post has suddenly become obsolete. thanks a lot Anonymous.. you know, even if you dont have an account, you can still sign your name...

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dan Bookbinder said…

    Did they spell Boycott wrong on the bumper sticker too?

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not to be a bitch, but is it just me or do we only get rude comments about posts on this blog? I feel like the only thing people care about is being the first to put up a comment about how someone spelled something wrong. Until we start handing out trophies to those of you who find a spelling error - we don't care. Where did all our nice readers go?

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dan Bookbinder said…

    Sorry to upset the "collective," but I was just busting Jordan's balls. I do that often, but also I'm very nice. Last night, I told Jordan I missed him. And I do. In a gay way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter