http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Don't cry over... your own stupidity

I just helped this very strange woman who came up to the register admitting that she knew she had late fees.
"Ok." I said, having no idea who she was.
I told her how much her late fees were and she literally started crying.
She stood there tearing up, holding her eyes and sniffling. Then yelled to her son "did you find anything to rent?? lets go!"
So, here she is literally crying in front of me about her very reasonable late fees and meanwhile she's buying 10 videos, 1 video game and renting 3 new releases.
Look, lady. If you're going to cry about your late fees you probably shouldn't be buying 50 dollars worth of stuff in between fits of sobbing. Gimme a breaksville!

While she was paying she actually said "I'm going to pay the change in pennies... I really hate to break a quarter".

Seriously. Who the hell says "I hate to break a quarter"???

Who are these people? Right? I love Seinfeld.

-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter