http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, March 04, 2006

i'm a lazy bitch

I just wanted to post something, since I've had a few complaints about the lack of updates. I apologize, you whiney bitches. Some people complain about too many posts, others complain when there aren't enough. Take your complaints and shove them where the sun does not shine. Here at The Showcase we only accept glowing praise and adoration.
Admittedly, this is maybe the longest I've gone without posting something new to The Showcase. In fact I've already screwed up the "Chuck Norris Movie of the Week" by not posting one each week so far... fuck.
So I'd like to say in the most sarcastic and nasal tone possible, Soorrryyy! I've been trying to, ya know, do something productive with myself, or something. Unfortunately I have accomplished nothing, and since I haven't been posting I've actually accomplished less than nothing.

If you're really starving for something, please let me direct your attention to the What The Balls? blog on my myspace account (I know, myspace is so gay). I update that pretty regularly since I put considerably less effort into most of those posts, but that's not to belittle their quality because they are CHOICE.

You can look forward to a bunch of new posts coming up, and maybe even an Oscar's predictions or reactions post, especially because this is, after all, the Showcase of Brokebackery (at least until the joke gets so old it dies and then gets resurrected and attacks us for our brains and then we blow its head off with a shotgun and bury it again, and kick it a few times like it was a dead horse), but considering that I have midterms next week, I'm not so sure... No promises.

Choke on that you Media Wave-hungry dogs!

-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter