http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Finally a holiday I can get behind (or in front of)




Since February 14th is Valentine’s Day, and on that day us men shower our women with gifts, jewels, tiaras, chocolate, sports cars and Faberge eggs, you might wonder when OUR day is. The one were we get treated like the princesses we are. Well, it just so happens that some dudes, acting on the high authority of a little something I like to call “The Internet,” decided to go ahead and make March 14th Steak and BJ Day.

That’s right. Steak and BJ Day. (The guys who came up with this, probably not big into feminism.)

Anyway, there’s an official site with handy links and cards you can print out, with little gems like this:



Charming, right?

And where will I be on Steak and BJ Day? Let’s just say this: NOT CELEBRATING.



Happy Holidays!

D.

www.SteakandBJDay.com

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish I had created this... I really do. Only I don't really like steak, but still. I hate Valentines Day and this is brilliant

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter