http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, January 16, 2006

All You Need Is Sperm


Today's joke of the day/DVD cover of the day:

"They had everything... but sperm."

I can't tell you how many times I've said that... and then corrected the situation for whom ever I thought needed it... Like your mama.

As you can see, this is the actual tag line on this DVD. Once again, we couldn't make this shit up.


Ah, lesbians. Is there anything they can't teach us?




-Jordan

P.S. for all of you who care, I apologize for the extreme lack of posts. I'll try harder, I swear. In the mean time, if you have errthing except sperm, I'm your man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter