http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Evil!

Happy New Years Ev...il!
You thought I was just going to say Eve, right? WRONG. I don't have much to say on this snowy, icy eve, but I thought I'd blow your minds with an awesome movie poster for the occasion:

Fuck that calendar. A real switchblade killer has no respect for calendars, especially around the area of the date on which they're going to kill you.
Can you imagine how amazing this movie is? All I really want to do this New Years is either watch this movie or be invited to a killer party where there could be, by definition of the party, a killer walking around. Since I'm not invited to any parties and this movie isn't really available anywhere (although I think we did carry it at one point at The Wave), I'm writing a lame post about it.
Does every single horror movie have to have a tag line pun like "This New Year's you're invited to a killer party..."? The answer, of course, is yes.

So have a happy New Years Evil... go out and kill someone. Or at least go cut the shit out of a calendar. And of course, "Be safe tonight!"

-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter