http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Twins


Twins. Besides being one of my all time favorite mis-match comedy films, and being the gimmick for many, if not all of my favorite bands (Nelson, The Proclaimers, Prussian Blue, The Thompson Twins, Cocteau Twins, Ying Yang Twins, Tegan & Sara, Joel & Benjamin of Good Charolette...), it is also a large part of my life, since I am myself a twin. I'm not refering to my afro'd brother co-worker Adam, I actually have the burden of a real life twin brother and his name is Brendan.

There is actually a customer at the store who has 2 twin boys, one of them named Jordan and one of them named Brendan. When I first heard him calling their names I was blown away that someone in the world would have picked the same odd combination of names that my own parents did, and then when I came to learn that they are actually twin boys with the same name as my twin and I, I was blown away. It's so fucking meta, it trips me out when he calls their names together in the store.

So long story short, can you believe that in all the places in the country, the other person who has twin boys named Jordan and Brendan also happen to live in the same town as me and shop in the store I work at.
Fucked up.

That's all.
-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter