http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2005

Thank Your Lucky Stars You Aren't Handicapped (Mentally and Physically)

You know, the snow is a real pain in the ass, mostly because Fairfield did a real shitty job of getting the roads cleared. But that's nothing (and I do mean nothing) compared to what it's like to be our favorite little helper, Wiggles.

After Wiggles left today I looked out the window and saw him struggling with his little pushcart trying to make his way to his car. He was having a real hard time, so when I looked out the window I went "Awww, poor Wiggles," at which point Jordan said "Really?" Then we looked out the window and shared a moment of humor/sadness as we watched Wiggles trying to triumph over his wintery adversary. Something tells me, though, that he won't let snow or freezing weather get him down. This is a man who doesn't let his MS (or whatever he has) and mental retardation get him down. He wears hats that say "Like I care" and enjoys such films as "Hellboy." Rock on, Wiggles. Fuck old man winter.

- Drew.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WIGGLES! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT WIGGLES, I MISS THAT FOOL! Crazy bastard worked harder than I did.
    ~James

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter