http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2005

An Enraged Jeff Proclaims:

"My blog got erased - what the F?"

And

"My blog went to erased email heaven."

This is particularly funny because Jeff is really weird and hilarious and tiny, so when he gets all worked up it's even better. It's also really funny because Kina has been giving me a lot of flak lately for using the word "F" around my mom because I don't like to be THAT profane around the woman that gave birth to me. Like, "When the F is dinner?" and soforth.

Also, Lauren came up with a new term for an overzealous blog viewer: Bloghog.

D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter