http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

So… I’m back in school. It’s my third glorious semester at University of Connecticut, Stamford campus. For those of you not in the know, this campus has a privileged and illustrious past: it used to be a Bloomingdale’s. Now, as a nickname, I call it Bloomy’s. Sometimes, in between classes, I’ll pretend like I’m picking out slacks, or will try to picture where the customer service desk was. If I’m caught daydreaming or staring into space/time by one of my classmates (or “fellow shoppers,” as I like to think of them), I’ll just let them know that they didn’t have the six or color that I was looking for, and have sunk into a deep, dark depression about it. No one ever understands what I’m talking about. And check this out – the library has started charging us to print off the computer. TEN CENTS A PAGE. What the F? Jesus, Mary, and Da Vinci that blows. If it’s that way in the computer lab I might have to start a revolt. A revolt of the sexy variety. In fact, a sexual revolution.

Today’s the 20th, Inauguration Day of our fine President George W. Bush. As a protest, you’re not supposed to buy anything, which is quite alright with me as I stocked up on Mountain Dew yesterday to get ready. There really aren’t words that can describe how much I hate that man, although I imagine it’s somewhere along the lines that Jordan hates the “I’m Lovin’ It” ads.

God bless America.

Drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter