http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Debit or Credit?, Widescreen or Fullscreen? A: you're an idiot

A couple of rants for today:

1. When you had me a debit/credit card and I ask you "Would you like to use this as debit or credit?" and you respond "Debit... or credit", it's not answering my question, it's just telling me that you're a dumb ass. I know that it can be used for either function, that's why I asked. Now I have ask the question again: "OK, which one would you like to use?". Thanks though.

2. The widescreen/fullscreen question. I'm fine with having to explain the differences of the two screen formats and explaining their advantages and disadvantages, but not when it goes like this:

Customer: "should I get wide or full?"
Me: "Well, let me explain both formats to you and then tell you why you should get widescreen..... (enter explanation here). So which one would you like?
Customer: "Well, I have a widescreen TV, so does that mean I should get widescreen?"
Me: "Are you fucking kidding me? What do you think it means? GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE"

Am I wrong in assuming that if you know that you have a "WIDESCREEN" TV that the answer to the widescreen or fullscreen question would automatically be answered?

Fucking hell.

-Jordan

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But I want the picture to take up my full screen!

    I am so confused

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter