http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2005

website of the day: The Camel-Toe Report

If you're bored with this blog (yea right) and continually waiting for new updates, and have seen all the pictures of stuff on cats, check out this enlightening website: The Camel-Toe Report. Another website that I wish I had thought of, but am glad I didn't.

Yea, it's gross. But it's real. Sort of like the Media Wave blog.
Here are some personal favorites of mine and some choice wit from the website:


Last seen: browsing blow dryers at Circuit City in the Paramus Mall

Does G.O.P stand for "Grand Old Package"?
I like this picture because it reminds me way too much of my dad...

My guess is that Cheney wanted to show the nation once and for all the kind of big balls it takes to
invade a country without cause and wage war. We get it, Dick.
We need to submit a photo of the
trombone player for Chicago, Jimmy Pankow. He had a seriously problem with mastering the struggle of fitting your balls into tight pants. To the right is the best picture I could find online, but I'm sure one of our group of Chicago-enthusiasts (in a way) have a good close of up the travesty that it was.


-Jordan

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought only girls had camel-toes?

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well obviously you thought wrong

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter