http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Cheap Asshole

I know we're not really supposed to use names, but frankly I don't care. This customer I just had is the CHEAPEST man alive. He came in an tried to get us to give him full rental credit because he rented 9 movies on vacation and didn't feel like watching them because he was too busy skiing the whole time. Can you fucking believe that?
He was such a prick too. He called all of the employees lazy and stupid, in front of Paul's face! I don't even care if I use his name, it's ***** "THE CHEAP ASSHOLE" ****. I for one woulnd't mind seeing someone punch his ugly face in, he's a stupid mother fucker.
I'm so sick of customers like ***** ****, all they do is try to scam independent businesses out of much needed money, and right after a ski vacation to vermont. That cheap yuppy fuck.

Well, listen if you're reading this ***** ****, I swear to god if you talk shit about us again I'm going to use your credit card number which we have on file (it's probably been deliberately canceled just so he can rent movies and never get charged for not bringing them back) and go buy a bunch of expensive shit on eBay. God damnit I hate you you piece of shit bastard, and I don't care who reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter