http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2005

My brother isn't a 65 year old man, but he sure complains like one

Today I was talking to this 16 year old kid who comes pretty often and is friends with Drew or whatever (gaaay) and he says to me:
"You and your dad look exactly alike"
i said "how the hell do you know my dad??"
and he says "he was here in the store recently, you were standing next to eachother, he looks a lot like you"
I said "My dad? In the store?"
he says "yea, he has a red beard and an afro sort of like yours"
I stop and think to myself and then it clicks..
"MY TWIN BROTHER?? You think my twin brother looks like a 65 year old man???" I said,
and then I laughed myself silly.
He said "Yea, I don't know, he looked pretty old at the time..."
and I said "well, he had probably just woken up, but he doesn't look that old... you better check your head, biatch"
Drew didn't find this story quite as hilarious in blog form as it is when i tell it in person, but what are you gonna do?

-Jordan

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wait. maybe brendan IS your father. i feel a very special episode of Full House coming on when you get home...

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that kid must be the COOLEST kid alive

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter