http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Whitesnake Follow Up

After spending 3 hours and almost $100 at the only Flea Market from now until June (god help me what am i going to use as an excuse for being late to work every other sunday?), i came away with several great items, and one of them was the gift of WHITESNAKE.
I know i laughed, maybe even electronically scoffed at Whitesnake for having a 2 disc greatest hits set, but let me tell you all something now:
WHITESNAKE RULEZ.

yea, i added a Z instead of an s for awesomeness.

I was desperately searching for the album (record or cd form) LOVE HUNTER because A. I knew it would be AMAZING (in the way that a shitty 80's hair metal band can be... which is the best way)
and B. I wanted to frame it because its the best album cover i've ever seen. Sadly, I couldn't find it anywhere amidst the sloppily stacked record crates, even in the ones that had other Whitesnake and like bands. I did find another album by them and i played (or should i say UNLEASHED) it at work today and i had my fucking socks rocked right off my unsuspecting feet.

thats all for now, i'm gonna go ride the 'Snake.

-Jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter