http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, February 06, 2005

A Serious Case of the Giggles

Okay, so I'm sitting at the computer being a lazy piece o' shit and Jordan's trying to describe to me the last episode of "Growing Up Gotti," when the little Mafioso bastards try out their rapping skills. And he starts talking about the younger cousin, who Jordan claims is "hardly ever in the show" and starts doing an impression of his rap, which was something along the lines of: "Yo, motherfucker I'm going to fucking kill you." He does this very loudly. Right as a nice dad and his little son (both white) enter the store. So, I collapse on the floor, giggling. What the world must think of this profane little video store.

Then, immediately after, this alt-country song on William Shatner's album comes up and Jordan starts quoting "Team America" and I die again, only to be revived back to life to tell my tale on the blog. This probably has something to do with the fact that I've had five hours of sleep all weekend and am about to spend the next two days with a teenage boy who curses more than I do and can kick my ass at Xbox. Lord help me.

Drew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter