http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I wasn't talking about your car, asshole

Yo, Chris here blogging something for Jeff...

So this guy comes in that owns mad cars, I'm talkin a Ferrari, a Hummer, an Audi TT and so on. Jeff talks about cars with his wife everytime and sometimes cuts her late fees b/c of the pleasure he gets out of the conversation. So Jeff says "Hey I talk to your wife about cars all the time" and as the guy is walking out he says "Your wife promised me a hummer". The guy thinks he said that she promised him THE Hummer (as in the SUV), so the guys says "Yeah? If you can pay the gas for that damn thing you can have it." So after he is out of earshot, Jeff says "I wasn't talking about your car, asshole" Blog THAT bitch!

Pz out bitches!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apparently there is a car dealership in NYC named "Hummers by Karl." Swallow that one for a minute.

    jake.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    I can't believe Jeff said "Your wife promised me a hummer." and the joke was that the guy thought he was talking about his car. Thats ridiculous. I thought the guy was going to punch him in the face for saying his wife was going to give him a hummer. Too bad that blog let me down. I think I'm a perv. - Kina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter