http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I Can't Believe I Used to Masturbate To Her (C'mon, We All Did - Male & Female)


Check out Britney... pregnancy truly is gross on her...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    i thought you were right, but in the middle of writing this comment i started jerking off.. so, i guess you're wrong.

    -jordan

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ewww! I don't want to touch the keyboard now.

    Oops! too late! xcuse me while I wash my hands.

    PJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter