http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Rich people are just as stupid as poor people

this pompous rich guy who drives a Hummer and thinks he's a GQ model (example he usually wearing a white scarf or a fashionable handkerchief with everything from designer shorts to pin striped suits) came in and he gave me a 50 dollar bill to pay for a 1 dollar late fee.... i looked at him like "you're not serious, are you?" and he looked back at me like "yes, yes I am"


Paul needed distilled water to fuel our disc repair machine and I overheard him on the phone with one of the intelligent employees over at BJ's to see if they carried it:

Paul: Hello I'm calling to see if you have any bottles of DISTILLED water?
....(paul waits for the response)
Paul: No, DISTILLED WATER, not spring water
....
Paul: D I S T I L L E D... water
......

.........

............
Paul: No? Ok thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter