http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Jeff Holmberg: Party Ghost

Today at work, I was trying to wrassle free of he oppressive bleakness that’s settled over Media Wave Video like an itchy old blanket. One surefire straightaway to comedy is saying something about Jeff’s untimely demise. (For some reason I think this will get a rise out of Paul. WRONG.) So I said something like: “You know, we should really kill Jeff.” At this moment, Jeff’s over at the far end of the counter, sorting cards like he’s playing poker.

And he goes: “Yeah, dude, kill me. And I’ll come back to party. I’ll be the awesomest ghost ever.”

I’m (obviously) dumbstruck and go: “Oh yeah? You’d be a party ghost?”

And he goes: “Yeah, tell the underage kids to go to the graveyuuuuuuurd if they want me to buy them beer.” Then he tries to give me five but says that he’d just pass through my hand… but yet he is stable enough to buy underage kids beer…. Hmmm… The physics of being a party ghost boggle my fucking mind.

Alright.

That’s it.

Drew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter