http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

the last straw

Everyone has seen those yellow rubber bracelettes for Neil Armstrong who died of AIDS or whatever, right?
Everyone and their dog is wearing one, or two or three... including my co-blogger D-Bones, and I had been thinking about writing a rant post about how out of hand these things are getting, but today was the last straw.
I for one am getting sick to my balls of these f'ing bracelettes already!
First of all, there is bracelette for EVERYTHING. Every cause you can think of, or any cause you can't. You'll read in my upcoming "Crap They Sell In The Convenience Store" (working title) post about the Extreme Attitude Bracelettes. Featuring important statements like "Tease" and "I Have Issues", they take the idea of it and turn it into a trendy accessory for annoying bratty pre-teen girls to spend $2.50 on.


I heart america

The point is, while sitting on my mom's busted ass computer she was, as she always is, watching Oprah, and what did I see Oprah fiddling with while she was soaking in her audience's unquestioned admiration and obedience? A YELLOW RUBBER BRACELETTE!

So now any of you out there who are still wearing those things (they are so 5 months ago... so is that cause), not to worry: not only is it still hip, Oprah's doin it.

Sorry, I don't like Oprah or her audience or trends, especially when Oprah is showcasing something that is trendy to her audience of atomaton housewives.....

uh, yea. I'll take my medication now.

-Jordan (more actualy posts to come.. with pictures!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter