http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Eat Me

One of the other items i purchased at the flea market was (what i hope is) an original pressing of The Beastie Boys: Licensed To Ill, which may not be their finest achievement, but is still an awesome old school rap album and has a bitchin' cover. Part of that bitchin' cover art is one of the COOLEST optical illusions any prankster has ever pulled on the prude American public. Get this: its a picture of a plane, and on the plane you can see what you *think* is a model number of some kind "3MTA3", but if you decided to maybe put that bitch in front of a mirror, you'd see that the "model number is actually EAT ME spelled backwards. BOOYAHKASHA! in your face, everybody! (is what the Beastie's were saying)

But this wonderful album art, and my sudden urge to use the phrase "Eat Me" in a text message to Drew tonight, made me wonder:
Why don't people say Eat Me anymore? It used to be so popular. I want to bring it back, for real. check it! I officially started it today, and will continue to use it. I doubt it will pick up again (mostly because i dont have the same ability to reach hundreds of thousands of hip young people with my message of EAT ME like the Beastie Boys did). But you can all do your part..
Next time your mom is like "will you PLEASE treat your brother with respect!?", you say "EAT ME!" (then punch your brother)
Next time your significant other is all like "hey, i never said i was comfortable with that", you say "EAT ME!"
Next time your boss says "I saw you stealing from the register", you say...

EAT ME!

excellent

maybe those aforementioned situations don't apply to your lives like they do in mine, but im sure you can use the prase accordingly.

-Jordan

3 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    Actually the original title was something more instructional, like "How Not to Be a Faggot." The Boys have matured, I'll give them that. (J-Tron and I met them, but the photographic evidence might be lost forever.) Love you BOYS!!!!

    - Drew

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The original title was indeed "Don't be A Faggot"

    Eat me.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jordan, I'd just like you to know that I definitely am one of the only people I know that still uses the phrase, "eat me." In fact, one time during my sophomore year of high school I was waiting on a grade from one of my teachers when one of the seniors in my class came up to the desk to wait for a grade as well. I was talking to my teacher about the fact that my birthday was steadily approaching when this idiot senior said, "You know what I'm going to get you for your birthday?" I said "What?" He said, "A pair of stilts." I replied, "You know what Sean? Eat me!" My teacher looks up and says, "Kina! How can such horrible things come out of such a cute little girl?" I shrugged, took my paper, and left. Sean sucks.

    Eat me.
    - Kina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter