http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hello??? . . . Anyone there?

Are you people nuts? I can't believe nobody has commented on Jordan's blog about the crazy guy - it has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! Maybe there really are only four people reading this . . . . now I feel like the crazy one . . .
Kina

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I only comment on Taylor entries in order to keep Jordan's jealousy going strong. Actually, I'll comment on Brendan entries, too, when they happen. I don't know Jeff, so I ignore his altogether.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE THE CRAZY GUY STORY AS WELL AS THIS BLOG MEDIA WAVE STYLE. GUESS i WOULD BE THE 6TH READER THE FAMED SITE.

    SAD BUT i AM SURE TO WIND UP LIKE THAT CRAZY FUCKER TALKING BOUT THE NAM TO MYSELF.

    HIGGINS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter