http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2005

Circle of Laugh

Let me break it down (in the UNKLE style): Jordan writes numerous new blog posts, many of them hilarious and some of them socially insightful (as his analysis of Alyssa's blog showcased), then he doesn't tell me. So I go to work on Friday morning and decide to twat around online, checking out the blog to see what I've missed. TURNS OUT I'VE MISSED A LOT. So I spend thirty minutes, off and on, reading Jordan's blog and crumbling up into a ball of pain and laughter, my side aching from processing the bizarreness and hilarity of Jordan's cracked mind. So then I'll post, inspired by his posting, and then he'll read it and then he'll crack up, blah blah blah... Alright, enough from me. Go in peace.

This blog had no point.

Drew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter