http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bull honkey

So there is this funny old guy named Joe who makes his livelihood on buying and selling used tapes and dvds at flea markets - its very cute, cause he is very cute. short, chubby, big cheeks, very nice guy... ususally doesnt hear the words you say and doesnt understand what you mean by anything.

anyway long story short joe walks into the store today and says "here, this one is for Jordan"...
What was it, you wonder? you'd probably assume a vhs or dvd...
infact, he placed on the counter a black marble statuette of a big bull.

what the shit?

Why is this bull for me? what about me makes Joseph wanna give me a big marble bull?
Not just a bull though, the bulls horns are broken off at the ends. An ironic joke, Kevin thought.(Kevin is my co-worker) But Joseph isn't clever or able-minded (in his old age) to make an ironic joke out of a broken marble bull.
It is also missing its back leg, but has a bull-dong.
yea, thats right - the bull is legless and hornless, but definately has a dong.

maybe thats what joseph is trying to say about me - while sometimes life gets me down, and i can get held back by troubles (like losing my horns and my leg), after all in the end i do have a dong and that makes everything ok.

good point, Joe. I agree.

-Jordan the Bull

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are totallly not horny nor do you have a leg to stand on. you just have a big useless marbele dong.

    am i close?

    what do i win?

    by the way, Kina, how did you not tell me that Ice Princess takes place in CT? That had to be worth something, no? Man, I can't wait to see a good movie this year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter