http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2005

All night, Christine Kidd and I complained about how bored we were, how little hope in humanity we have, and how much certain people suck . . . all the while, unbeknownst to me . . . the funniest thing in the entire world occurred just across town. Apparently, at the end of watching "the Ring 2" (a movie I was invited to, but declined, since I'm a bit of a puss) Drew, Media Wave employee, older brother, and blogger extraordinare was punched in the back of the head by an angry African American man. Since Drew is also a puss, he had previously asked the usher to tell the angry man and his friends to quiet down during the movie, and I guess this infuriated the man and pushed him to the point of hitting Drew hard enough to make his hat fly a few rows in front of him. When Drew reported this to me when we met back at the house a few minutes ago, I almost died of laughter. Not only was the mental image I had hilarious, the fact that one of my favorite sayings involves the same action - (i.e. Wow, I'd really like to punch both of them in the back of the head.) almost killed me.

Look for a blog tomorrow about how weird my brother is.
Kina

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Film Cynic said…

    How can you go to The Ring 2 on opening night and not expect rowdiness? Besides, it isn't like Drew threw down any money for the film like the poor African American gentleman had.

    What a bully.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jordan, and ya don't stop said…

    yea drew is a bully, and a snitch. that poor defenseless group of 15 huge black men laughing loudly and answering a total of 45 cell phone calls in between bouts of irratic yelling back and forth were only trying to enjoy the movie when drew got on his high horse and road out to the manager to tattle tale. what a stupid puss. i woulda kicked his ass

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Emily said…

    Funny thing is that earlier at the Ol' Mole, I called Drew (twice!) a "manly-man"!!

    -Em

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter