http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2005

All night, Christine Kidd and I complained about how bored we were, how little hope in humanity we have, and how much certain people suck . . . all the while, unbeknownst to me . . . the funniest thing in the entire world occurred just across town. Apparently, at the end of watching "the Ring 2" (a movie I was invited to, but declined, since I'm a bit of a puss) Drew, Media Wave employee, older brother, and blogger extraordinare was punched in the back of the head by an angry African American man. Since Drew is also a puss, he had previously asked the usher to tell the angry man and his friends to quiet down during the movie, and I guess this infuriated the man and pushed him to the point of hitting Drew hard enough to make his hat fly a few rows in front of him. When Drew reported this to me when we met back at the house a few minutes ago, I almost died of laughter. Not only was the mental image I had hilarious, the fact that one of my favorite sayings involves the same action - (i.e. Wow, I'd really like to punch both of them in the back of the head.) almost killed me.

Look for a blog tomorrow about how weird my brother is.
Kina

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How can you go to The Ring 2 on opening night and not expect rowdiness? Besides, it isn't like Drew threw down any money for the film like the poor African American gentleman had.

    What a bully.

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny thing is that earlier at the Ol' Mole, I called Drew (twice!) a "manly-man"!!

    -Em

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter