http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Free T-Shirt Day (Unbeknownst)

It’s me, Ali G, chilling at school. Today I had two finals and now I’m eagerly awaiting my third, which is good, because with only two finals I would have been hankering for another one. Woowee, that’s some good shit. Today I went to lunch at the amazing Garden Catering in Stamford and they gave me a free tee-shirt that is the fucking bomb. And I had no idea! I was just really hungry and the high school special really hits the spot. Last time they gave away a free tee-shirt, I was there too. They don’t know what hit um. I parked my car at Media Wave this morning and Jordan was in his car, but he didn’t come out because I think he was getting a blow job from some bloke. Then he had to pick out all the CDs he wanted to listen to, which include Diana Ross, Bette Midler, and some other queer-ass shit… Probably some Jewish music (which sounds like a car getting his nuts caught in a slow blower). Then when he got into the store he most likely opted out of listen to any of his music and instead chose to watch one of his favorite movie, probably “Garfield: The Movie” starring the voice talent of Bill Murray. If I haven’t mentioned this before: Jeff likes to rub my nipples and it makes me very uncomfortable. And very hard.

Drew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter