http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Kina Loves Nuts

Only recently have I realized something that makes me truly weird: on any average day I will probably say "Awwww nuts." about fifteen times. If I play video games that day, you can add about twenty "Awww nuts." to the count. Usually I say it in my head but last night I caught myself saying it out loud, in the completely deserted kitchen, late at night, to myself. I came in to the kitchen in a good mood and was highly annoyed to not find any clean spoons for me to use - and an "Awww nuts." just popped out. I think I may have actually laughed at myself once I realized I was talking to myself. But either way, I thought I'd share it with you people, since its truly bizarre. Kina

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jordan said…

    i already knew you loved nuts, but i read it on the boys bathroom wall way before i read it on the blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter