http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2005

eat my dust

so the other day i was driving to work and (since i have 1 strike left until i go to Driver Retraining Class) i'm not at all concerned about speeding to get there, so needless to say I'm going at a nice and legal speed. I get onto Elm street and knowing there are kids on that street, Children At Play signs and angry parents watching for young speeders, I go even slower trying to respect their wishes. So I'm cautiously cruising along at 25 miles an hour, or less, and this fucking dickhead guy is walking his dog with his like 10 year old son and gives me the international "I'm-a-jerk-and-I-think-I-can-tell-you-to-slow-down-by-waving-my-hands-in-a-downward-motion" signal. I HATE THAT. i was already fucking going slow to respect his moron childs life, which I dont actually respect at all. I was going as slow as I possibley could, and as if i wasnt even trying, as if i was speeding at 45 with my eyes closed in front of a handcapped childrens school bus, he has the nerve to call me out and try and tell me how to drive.

so i turned right back around and plowed over him while his son watched.
so fine, i didnt kill his son and thats all i think he wanted.

bah.

sundays are gay.

-jordan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter