http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oh my God, Becky. Look at her butt! Its just so . . . big!

It was inevitable - the day when I, Kina Taylor, would weasel my way onto the Media Wave blog. I was once the creator of my very own blog - the now defunct, mksbodaciousblog . . . but alas . . . Meggie is far too busy cleaning up little presents left for her by her boyfriend at the foot of her bed, and quite frankly I'm not funny enough to carry a blog by myself. So this is how I teamed up with the freaks of Media Wave. I think that I can give the three other people who know about this blog a taste of the characters behind the counter (Jordan, Jeff, and Drewdels) on their off time. I'll write about Jordan's love of cross-dressing, Jeff's foot-fetish, and Drew's normal day (which is more twisted and perverse than anything I could make up) - because, unfortunately, I know a lot about them. So - I'd just like to welcome myself to the blog because I feel fairly certain that nobody else will and in response say "Thanks. I'm glad to be here."
Want some money? Wanna Viper? Like my body?, Kina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter