http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

“Timbaland Is Awesome. Sincerely.” - Kina

So today I just stopped into Media Wave for a few moments to pick up a game [Christmas present] and saw Jeff and Kevin, hard at work. Or did I actually see them working but OVERWHELMED? I think it was the latter, which is interesting because yesterday (Monday) I asked Paul J (Owner) if I (clerk) could come into Tuesday, at which point he struck me down, denied me work, and made fun of my shoes. But there I was, Tuesday morning, looking at the heaping helping of work that these two poor, soot-faced boys had to do. Just imagine what my superhuman-like abilities could do to mounting returns and snooty customers. Or, I would have just watched all those production diaries on KongisKing.net. Not that I have. Ever. Next paragraph.

So, where I’m going with this was tonight the following conversation went down…

Drew (Handsome): Mike, want to come see “Phantom of the Opera” tonight?
Mike (Looks Like a Gargoyle): No, I’m going to the bar but I’m not going to be out that late because I have work tomorrow morning. And I’m watching “Angel” on DVD which will of course lead to copious amounts of masturbation on my part.
Drew (Disgusted, Still Handsome): Eeew.

So, Mike gets to work even though he’s a worthless piece of shit (see yesterday’s post for more details). And “Phantom of the Opera” sucked big dick.

This afternoon Meggie, Kina’s best friend and co-blogger, introduced me to a little game called “Ultra Bust-A-Move.” It’s the same old “Bust-A-Move” you’ve come to know and love but with an “ultra” kick of rocket sauce. It’s b’dass. In fact, those two are playing it on my Xbox right now. Later, they plan on making out. Pictures will be posted shortly.
- Drew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter