http://www.blogger.com/home ← Back to Dashboard

The Showcase of Depravity

This is the long hard truth. It goes extra deep.

"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." The Showcase of Depravity showcases... depravity. Wisdom and humor from the perspective of a few disgruntled (& sexy) video store professionals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Countdown to Failure

Hello, I am at school, mere moments before taking my Biology final, but I had to make a stop into the Showcase before I went. Right now I'm very confused as to why I'm taking this here Biology final - I mean, Biology? What? Everyone knows that God created everything on this here globe! (Although I do have some suspicions as to the alien origin of canned cheese...)

I'm not working today, but will try to post something funny about work, regardless. Yesterday my boss told me to "get the fuck out of here" when I implied that he only had friends as a little kid because his mom gave them all pizza. When your boss says that to you, you stay away for a couple days.

And now, I shall take a deep breath, collect my thoughts, and bomb the shit out of this test.

God bless America. And god bless Biology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Free Web Counter
Web Site Counter